Bathing a rabbit!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
I was just wondering how you can tell if arabbit enjoys having a bath or not! Also, what is the best way to bath,i know many say you should give them a dry bath but i am talking abouta wet bath. I just gave Roxy and Nibbles a small wash in the sink. buti couldnt tell if they liked it, they didnt seem to care. But when iwas drying them they kept giving me bunny kisses, anyway, thanks foryour help and here are some pics of them getting dried!:)

They are too cute! :)

I've heard that it's not necessarily good to bathe a rabbit in water,as soaps/shampoos can dry out their skin. Of course, I doubt you'redoing this all the time. And I know how messy they can get sometimes,we've had to spot wash Chompers at times.

yeh, i dont use any soaps or shampoos on themanyway unless its totally neccesary, and then i use animal friendlybaby shampoo! I try to just keep to rubbing with water to keep themclean and they seem to enjoy it so everyones happy! lol!:D

attachment.php

AWWWWWWWWWWW this is socute . BUT you misseda spot lol , I lovethe one with the darknose what a sweety .

Extremely mild soaps such as for puppies andkittens are alright to use on occassion, of course not often though.I've given mine baths before, doesn't seem to bother them.

Kat

They look so sweet, squeaky clean, and soft. They're precious, RusselandRoxy. Give them a cuddle from me.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back