Barrier between cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
SDC11722.jpg

This is the pcture of the two cages Boss in one Storm in the other Storm is free rome and boss only stays in his cage when where gone or at night. Yes boss is a cat he has chewed through three wires and bothers stuff that when we cant watch him he needs to be caged.

Now my question is what would be a good item to place inbetween the two cages. So they cant get each other. Boss only bothers Storm but I am afraid of him stracthing him and giving him a abbcess

Here are the two cages by them selves

SDC11723.jpg

Boss

SDC11724.jpg

Storm

there the same size and design no one is in it long enough for it to be a issue.

Thanks

Kat:bunnydance:

Some chloroplast, cardboard, plywood (if you can get it cut). A blanket draped between would prevent them for seeing each other. There are mesh NIC grids that could work if you can find (and afford) them.

I have a piece of plywood between two of my bunny cages. Amelia goes crazy when she sees Benjamin, so when I re-arranged my bunny room and the cages were closer together, she was going NUTS. I just slid a bit of plywood I had around between the cages so they can't see each other anymore, and she is fine now. A piece of cardboard would work, too.

You can see the wood between the cages in this picture:

100_2621.jpg

Well I figured itout sense storm floor was back under his cage I was able to take the blanket off his floor. Plus I a getting new floor soon. From a member.

So I wanted to show yall what I came up with

Just for info on this its four NIC panels zipped tied together with the blanket and some cardboard

SDC11725.jpg

From Storm side of the cage

SDC11726.jpg

From the front

Thanks for all the ideas everyone I took a little of each

Back