Barney's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparney

Reaction score
Restarting Barney's blog, hopefully i'll put more on here than the last one and this will last longer too!

Little about me and Barney:
I go horse riding and the snow!!

Barney also loves the snow, and has a big personality! He is very sweet though!
He's an orange Nethie! :D

Ok so it's been snowing in the night (waheeeeey!)
I haven't been out yet, but later i'm going to take Barney for a little walk! He'll love it, he really enjoys digging up the snow and biting into it! haah

This kind of shows all our snow around Barney's hutch. We've had to take his water bottle inside so it doesn't freeze though (or so Barney doesn't get stuck to it because of the cold!)
snowbarneys.png

We don't normally have this much snow, so it was great!
Barney was hopping and binkying in the snow when i let him out in it for a bit.

Ahh! New avatar, it's one of the many pictures i took when Barney was out in the snow! (He was just about to clean himself and i got the picture just as his paws went up to his mouth!)

It's not showing up :(
Will do soon hopefully!

Anyway, took Barney for a walk in the fresh snow that we got last night! Barney was the same as before, binkying and exciable! Haha

We got snow today here in New Jersey, but unfortunately it's a wet snow. It's not laying in the streets just on ground. And there's a cold air.

So unfortunately, little too chilly for my boys.

Glad Barney had such a great time in the snow. Did you take any video? Or pics?

Would love to see Barney binking in the snow.

K :)

I got a few pictures, most of him hopping are a bit blurry but some are ok!
No video, though that would've been a good idea!

I got a few pictures, most of him hopping are a bit blurry but some are ok!
No video, though that would've been a good idea!

Just given Barney some apple, he loves it!

I wish we had some cherries to give to him! He loves those to, and it's funny watching him eat them. :bunny22:

<<- And now the picture is showing up, my favourite one i've taken this year (so far)! I LOVE IT! <3

My boys love apples too.

Love your avatar. What a sweet face Barney has. And his coloring is just gorgeous.

K :)

hgugbcgfksidbghjvgd.png

Thought I'd share some of these with you guys...
No binkying pictures because they are all pretty blurry.

Barney is well and happy, cleaned him out and he was being his usual cheeky self!! Tipping his bowl over (naughty i know!) and climbing onto the bag of straw!!

Latest posts

Back