Barbi Brown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a GREAT site! Thanks for the link.

To my shame, I think that I've also found another aspect of insight into some of Sherman's recent behavior:

[align=center][size=+2]ARE RABBITS SMART?[/size][/align]
Wait until they trainyou and you'll know! It takes very little time for a bunny to figureout what they can get away with which is why it is so critical forrules to be established early and to be consistent withdiscipline...just like children.

Their intelligence isthe biggest reason that I don't recommend giving a new bunny too muchfreedom right away. Not unlike a teenage human, without limits they canbecome headstrong and get into trouble. Establish yourself as the"alpha" leader and don't be afraid to show some "tough love". See thepage on Discipline.

Source:http://www.barbibrownsbunnies.com/smart.htm

This little bunny has obviously played me like a violin. :(

*laughs* Glad you like it, BunnyMommy.

Barbi Brown has found some amazing breakthroughs while studying wry neck.

So...?

Did you refer to Discipline after reading about their intelligence, BunnyMommy?

-Carolyn

Ohhhhh Brrrrrother!

You're bringing the Angel out again??

I don't THINK so!

-Carolyn

Hi carolyn stil not sure how to use this site so hope im not repeating myself but who or what is pamnock grateful for your reply lita

Just be aware, this is a very old thread and some of these people aren't on RO anymore. Pamnock is another RO member. I do see her on here occasionally. If you are just needing a question answered about your rabbit(s), best thing to do is post your question in the appropriate section, and those who are able to answer it, will do their best to help you out.

I am about to change my bunnies onto oxbow t pellets but the trouble is I dont know how much my rabbits should weigh to follow the feeding guidelines I think mine are all a bit too overweight does anyone know how much a netherland dwarf a mini lop a dutch and an english spot should weigh and I could take it from there would really appreciate any replies.

You can repost your question in the Nutrition and Behavior section. From the RO Home page, select Nutrition and Behavior, at the top left section of the page, below the header, is a tab that says "NEW THREAD". Click on that. Give it a title that will give people an idea of what you are asking. Then post the question. Lots of helpful people on here to offer suggestions and ideas.

Back