Bank Check Ordering?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
My bank is now charging an obscene amount for my top writer checks.

Weren't there some shelters or animal charities that offered check ordering with a per centage going to the charity? Does anyone remember?

Thanks!

Thanks! How funny is this? I found Buckeye HRSnear the bottom of the list, code OH1E03. I would rather they get a per centage then ordering from Key.

:clapping: How great is that! Their prices are very reasonable and they have a huge selection of charities. Everyone who orders checks should consider ordering from a company like this.

Oh man! I wish I saw this. I ordered business checks today and paid $83.00 for 250 checks at TD Bank. I'm so bummed.

I wish I used checks more. I would *so* get these. (I only use 2 checks a month, and 1 from the joint account, so I'm still using the box I got 3 years ago.)

Well when I need to order more checks I'll have to use these guys. There isn't one shelter near me that I know so I would like the Buckeye HRS to get something.

All of the bunny rescues are at the very bottom of the list. I sent a link to our program director at GRR and suggested we get signed up. I'm definately getting Bunny Buddies for my next check order.

I couldn't find the info on the website, but does anyone know how this works? Does the selected charity get a percentage of the initial order? Just curious, since I couldn't find any specifics.

Thanks Dayna! Apparently your checks will have the Buckeye HRS logo printed in the corner. See the link below for what the checks look like. They are are at the bottom of the page.

Beth, I found this on the BHRS website http://ohare.org/gifts-02.htm#checks It doesn't say the percentage. On other things I think we get any where from 10 to 30%. I'll e-mail Kristi or Herta and ask if they know.

Latest posts

Back