BANGOR, ME: Any of you show people...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
I dont know how many people we have who show, or if any of you are close, but Im heading out to this show to watch next weekend...(Mom and I will be looking for good HL's :))

Start Date:
7/28/2007
End Date:
7/28/2007
Club:
EASTERN MAINE RBA
Secretary:
TAMMY SMART
98 MIDDLE RIVER RD
GREENBUSH, ME 4418
Show Type:
OPEN ALL BREED SHOW

I was juts wondering :) Ill be there, and would love to know if anyone else was, and what they will be taking :) (I found out aboutit on ARBA)

SSS

Nope...too far for me. I am going to the Topsfield, MA show on Aug. 4. It is a Midnight Madness show so the only thing I have to remember to pack is the bug spray.

Have fun at the show.

Sharon

I've edited the title of the thread to include the city name...

I won't be going - although if I was visiting my mom up in Aroostook County - I'd try to drag her along to the show....

oh well..

Have fun!

Peg

Okay thanks :) I really look forward to it, I havent ever been to one (not that I remember anyways, if I ever went, I was probably just a baby.) and am really excited to go :) Plus, mom may decided to get back into buns (Shes been talking like she might)... Anyways... Too bad no one seems to be coming.... :?

Too far for meas wellthis time of year with the heat.

I usually do the Newport show in the fall though.

I am also going to Midnight Madness. It's one of my favorite shows!

Roger

Back