Banana Chips

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Banana chips as a treat, yes or no?

And... For all his beloved fans, here are a few Murphy pics.

incagelitter.jpg

This one's at an odd angle but I like it.

upcloseface.jpg

closeupodd.jpg

Funny looking but cute.

cutenosee.jpg

:D

Vash loves banana chips and he can get a couple aday. I don't give him a lot though because then he willgetgas -- not a good thing with a giant rabbit.Stinky.:p

Murphy pics!!! I love his eyes. He has the biggest and darkest eyelashes ever.

I give Shorty & Star TropicalMix for Rabbits. It has banana chips, dried mango, pineappleand other dried fruits. My buns love the banana chips themost.

Murphy, you look awesome but then you knew that right;). He has the sweetest personality.

I give Apollo Banana chips every once in awile. Idon't give many like three of four and he loves them. It's hilarious tohear him crunchingthem too. Sounds like a person with potatochips lol.

Tina

Never gave any of my babies banana chips, neverthought about it. Would do it in moderationbecauseof the high amount of sugar. I'll give them one for a treatnext time I get them. It must sound adorable to hear themcrunching away. :)

Look at that nose onMurphers-begging...

He's gorgeous, Babydoshia.

-Carolyn

i've never tried it either but then again i keepthem on a pretty strict diet of organicc fruits and veggies. fortreats, i normally give them sunflower seeds, carrots, or broccoli insmall amounts

i forgot to mention, i did some research onbanana chips. you have to avoid giving them too many, keep it verymoderate. a couple of banana chips a week is fine but don't overdo itbecause it can lead to obesity. a good treat you can try is sunflowerseeds and pumpkin seeds. at first your buns may just stare at it andwonder why it tastes so bad because they're eating the shells :p so besure to stay in front of them and crack the shell and then hold it outfor them. soon after (most of the time) they'll show that they like itbut unfortunately many times they'll want you to crack it open for them:p

Back