Bam-Bam is mixed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayna345

Reaction score
I was just now informed that he is a mix by the shelter and they don't know of what, anyone have any idea what he could be mixed with? All his hair is up with his ears in this picture but he does of a mane

z1Aul.jpg
[/url][/img]

He looks like a mix of a lion head, just by his ears and fur around his ears. His face resembles my lion heads face. :)

Here is a picture of mine to compare, he's double maned :

o02usk.jpg

melbaby80 wrote:
He looks like a mix of a lion head, just by his ears and fur around his ears. His face resembles my lion heads face. :)

Here is a picture of mine to compare, he's double maned :

o02usk.jpg
Well first thank you for your help and I have to say your Lionhead is so adorable! I love his fluffy white fur :biggrin:

And yes Bam-Bam is a Lionhead but I was told and I thought this whole time he was just a Lionhead and now I have been told he is a Lionhead mix, but mixed with what is what I don't know :?

That would be SO hard to tell lol maybe when he gets older his other features will be more prominent. Maybe try posting a side view picture? This way other members can weigh in on ideas.

Yea my lion head is cute and a brat too lol but they are awesome little buns.

melbaby80 wrote:
That would be SO hard to tell lol maybe when he gets older his other features will be more prominent. Maybe try posting a side view picture? This way other members can weigh in on ideas.

Yea my lion head is cute and a brat too lol but they are awesome little buns.
Yes it's very hard to tell:grumpy: but I will try taking some side pictures thank you!

Mine is a brat sometimes too lol

Back