Balthablog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:biggrin: Thank you very much!

It may sound strange, but its actually a mat supposed to be used at the bottom of a dish-drainer. I found them at the dollar store, attached them to the (knock off) NIC panel, and then put a small towel on it.

Man, another long span of time with no update! I do lurk on the forum quite a bit, hehe! And I love reading the other blogs.

Since my last post I have gotten a new job and quit the old crappy one, and I have transferred to NC State University, and am switching majors... I also moved out of an apartment because of roommate problems, so, lots has been happening.

I forget who i've talked about on here, but my current zoo also includes: 2 guinea pigs, 2 -jumbo- and I mean gigantic rats, 2 syrian hamsters and a betta fish. I love them all so much.

Balthazar got neutered a while ago as well. Unfortunately it has been more than 6 weeks and he is still being quite naughty sometimes =/ Oh well, it at least means..

I got a little girlfriend for him!

Her name is Dolly and she is so laid back and sweet. I have already posted these on the "what breed is my rabbit" board because I am unsure of whether she is a Mini Lop or a Holland Lop. Any input/opinions would be appreciated!

p1140628.jpg

p1140644.jpg

p1140645.jpg

She's only a few months old so she is tiny! But B loves her very much, they snuggle and groom each other all the time.

Hi Alex

I can't believe I haven't seen your Blog before. What a HANDSOME bunny you have in Balthazar. He looks like he has alot of personality.

And you new bunny is adorable too.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of the two of them together.

Susan:)

Just took some photos I thought we worth sharing, of the buns and of my other babies! First off...

Here is the bun gang. The lionhead mix belongs to my boyfriend's little sister, and won't be with them for the long term.. I'm trying to not get too attached ;_; I'm moving into a new apartment soon and so I'll be taking B and Dolly with me. The lionhead is called Fluffernutter and is one of the most laid back buns i've ever met. But then, so is Dolly!

p1200681.jpg

p1200679.jpg

They all get along wonderfully, as you can see... B loves all this attention from the ladies! (Yes, he is neutered!)

Here are my rats... Dexter (after the show... I love it!) and Fat George (not so fat after being switched to Oxbow Regal Rat)

Dex, in his cuddle cup he loves so much:

p1200666.jpg

..F.G.:

p1200673.jpg

The 2 guinea pigs, Kirby (The absynnian on left) and Squeals (on right), Both female.

p1200647t.jpg

And lastly, Homer Hamster, saying "Why'd you wake me up, woman?!"

p1200675.jpg

Thats all for now. =)

Eeeeeeeeep cuteness overload!!! I love them all but Dolly has stolen my heart! I've wanted one like her for a very very long time! I look forward to seeing more pictures and reading more stories! Welcome to the family, Dolly! :biggrin2:

Thank you Nela!! She is such a sweet bunny, too.. Definitely the friendliest and most relaxed of the bunch. :biggrin2:

Here's a photo from a few weeks ago I wanted to share with yall...
p2060826.jpg

^Dolly flops like this all the time.. SOO CUTE! Ignore the messiness of the cage.. there was some uneaten cecals when the lionhead first got here but she has since gotten better about eating them, and its all cleaned up.

The cage is pretty large, and has a second level... Fluffer, the lionhead, is now old enough so she can hop up there.. Dolly is bigger than Fluffer but has yet to figure this out XD She binkies CONSTANTLY!

I started buying Oxbow hay in bulk, because the buns and piggies were going through the 40 oz bag within a couple days! I bought a 9 lb big ol' bag of it, and my boss (since I work at a pet store) is giving me a good deal... Next time we will be splitting the 50 lb box of hay :D

So long story short now I'm spending less $ on hay so I can spend more spoiling them with more toys ;)

Latest posts

Back