Ball on right side of my rabbit part of it is under rib cage.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konstantin56

Reaction score
Hi there. My rabbit Mila has been diagnosed with gi stasis. She wasn’t eating on Thursday or pooping and Friday until late afternoon. I went to the vet on Friday because every vet was full on Thursday and I got medications. One pain med, two motility meds, and critical care. Over the night from Friday to Saturday, Mila pooped around 60 pellets so it seems to be working :) and Saturday during the day she pooped around 50 more. Also, I noticed Mila has like something I could feel on her right side like a gold ball size irregular shaped ball. I half if it is under her rib cage so I can’t know what it fully feels like. The vet says it is her stomach. But shouldn’t the stomach be felt on the left side too? Or am I wrong?? She is eating almost as much as usual with the meds and is pooping better too. I am just worried what that lump is. Thanks all. Oh also, you cannot see the lump fr the outside as it is felt a little under the right rib cage.

Latest posts

Back