Bale Bags - SoCal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiron

Reaction score
Hey, I know I went AWOL (again) but I'm alive (for those that even remember me)

Anyways, I'm going to be ordering a bale bag for Lumi and the website offers flat rate shipping of $6 till April 30th. If anyone in the OC area wants to order a bale bag as well (or anything else on the site) I'd be willing to order yours together so we could take advantage of the cheap shipping.

http://www.horse.com/item/hay-bale-bag/SLT311908/

:hello
Nice to see you Rina! :welcome2

Really nice to see this section used for this, too!! That's what its designed for. Hope it gets you hooked up!

:thanks: :goodluck

Lol I kinda have a feeling I wont have any takers because I've been gone so long. No one knows me anymore.

Wish I would have checked this part of the post earlier.. What a great thing I was just trying to figure out what to store my "ton" of hay in other than the large trach bag it now sits in.

Also the rabbitt rescue I work at sells hay (again in large garbage bags) but this might be something they could sell as well.

Will pass the link along to them so thanks!

Haha Julie, well I totally forgot to order my bag and I made a typo in the OP. It's May 31st, not April 30th (not sure how the heck I mixed the 2 up).

It might be cheaper for you to order it rather than have me order it for you. Gas from here to there probably will cost more than shipping will.

Latest posts

Back