Bailee's Stay at the Zoo Crew

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buns are jealous of that molt line! They usually just manage tufts all over at once.

BethM wrote:
My buns are jealous of that molt line! They usually just manage tufts all over at once.

So I groomed him today....

After Pictures...

100_7085.jpg

100_7086.jpg

100_7087.jpg

100_7088.jpg

100_7089.jpg

He's super cute! Looks so much more nicer after being brushed! Hehe! I bet there was tons of loose fur flying around?!

He reminds me of my boy, Magic. They look a lot alike, especially their heads. IfMagic didn't have white on him, I would think Bailee was him! haha! They could be fraternal twins! :p

Emily

He destroyed his pillows, and his nut toy. He is almost done shedding. He's looking good. I will try and get some pics up in tomorrow.

So my computer crashed. :XThank god my new laptop got here.

Bailee groomed Rob! Rob being my husband. He is more or less done with his molt. :)

Everyone who has come here and fell in love with him. :inlove:

Bailee right now.

7216_172827591616_764921616_3594945_10990_n.jpg

Bailee is running around and about to go back. I have been so busy! With Peg here we have been hanging out and such. I will be doing photo sessions tomorrow of EVERYONE!

EEK! Taking pictures now!

:bunnydance:Uploading.

To start.

Give up trying to post here is a slideshow.

He's a sweet boy!! He loves my husband. Gets along great with the dog.

He is so adorable...and friendly. I feel so lucky to have seen all of Ali's crew.

Latest posts

Back