Bailee's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the bunnies trying to sleep,lol

@Helen: You're welcome ^_^
@Fran: XD Hehe, aren't they funny? I almost didn't get it recorded. I had to wait 20 mins after the first time they did it to see em do it again XD

kirbyultra wrote:
Yield wrote:

Ugh... so jealous! I wish my buns would snuggle like this! :biggrin2: Incredibly adorable.
XD He only does it sometimes.. yesterday he decided to roam my bed, stop by my arm, and BITE ME! D: Then he attacked the home phone and left scratches and bitemarks in it! He's such a spaz when he's not cuddling like that. I have to pet him over and over again to have him actually stay with me XD I wish Solara would cuddle too, but I'm not that lucky! She's so antisocial since I've bonded her. I'm trying so hard to reestablish our bond D:

So last night I came home from the fancy Italian restraunt "Andiamo" and went to the rabbits pen. I couldn't find Solara. Then I realised that she had gotten the pen open and was under my bed! I got her back in there and put them to bed. Then, this morning, I watched Solara unhook the pen. (I have it now ziptied) but it was crazy!

And so since I have a new found confidence in holding Solara, I decided to cut her nails. I did fine on the front nails (I have cut Sabriel's before just fine, but never Solara's) but once I reached her back nails.. I cut the quick. I cried, I felt sooo bad. She bled all over the sofa, the carpet, she sheet on the floor on her pen, my arms, my pajama pants, and shirt. She even accidentally ripped my shirt open. It was like a horror movie.

Everytime we got the blood to stop (with flour) it started up again. So finally, my mom went to the pet store and bought "Kwik stop". It's stopped now. I feel sooo bad. When I put her in the pen, Sabriel was sniffing her cause he could smell the blood, trying to make surre she was okay. It was cute. Blah. ):

great pics. When I cut the nails Nancy holds them for me so it's quicker and easier for all of us. Always keep the Stypic close by in case we cut one too deep. Also, noticed that yours also like cardboard boxes--great to chew or hide in.

Yeah, my mom was around when it happened. She was petting Solara's head to keep her calm. And yeah, we have that stypic powder stuff at hand now. ;) and yeah, they love to hide in it and chew it :p

I'm really enjoying the pics and videos you've posted.Your bunnies are so sweet together. They make a great bond. I really like the second video of them napping together. It was like synchronized nose twitches for a moment or two. (lol)

I also thought it was cute how Sabriel flops over during his dreaming. I have never seen that before. He must have been having a major dream to put himself out so deeply. Maybe he was dreaming about chasing his gf.... ;)

myheart wrote:
I'm really enjoying the pics and videos you've posted.Your bunnies are so sweet together. They make a great bond. I really like the second video of them napping together. It was like synchronized nose twitches for a moment or two. (lol)

I also thought it was cute how Sabriel flops over during his dreaming. I have never seen that before. He must have been having a major dream to put himself out so deeply. Maybe he was dreaming about chasing his gf.... ;)

Thank you! :3 Yeah, they bonded really fast, I think they were meant for each other! :'D

Hehe, yeah, it took me a while to catch it. I'm shocked I got it. That was the first time I've seen him do that XD He's a sweet bun :p He's laying on my chest right now XD Hehe.

He probably does dream about Solara.. how cute would that be!? :)

So I've found a new liking to carrying Sabriel around the house. I hold him up against me with my right hand, and he is supported by my boobs. (They're large so it works out.) I always have my left hand free to make sure he's stable and to pet him.

It's funny, cause our shepherd, pitbull, chow mix, Lady LOVES Sabriel. We tell her "Look at the baby, Lady!" and she wags her tail, gets all excited, and licks him. Of course, they only have contact when I'm RIGHT there.

But with Kiba, our Shiba Inu, it's different, lol.

I let Kiba sniff Sabriel, and he gave him a few licks... He didn't seem like he was going to be aggressive.. but we are not allowing them to have ANY MORE CONTACT!

Kiba looks at Sabriel like he is FOOD. He seriously just sits there, stares, and QUIVERS. Quivers like an excited dog on the hunt! Good thing Kiba is too small to reach Sabriel when I hold him, and I'm always ready to defend him XD Kiba is NOT an aggresive dog.. he just likes to HUNT. (His breed hunts boars in Japan)

XD

id be wqorried with a shiba too, their kinda eh...made for hunting small birds.

btw, love the first video. spent a lot of it watchin the tv lol

And bunnies. Kiba's always chasing the squirrels in parks and the birds in our yard. That's why him and Sabriel get noo contact. Kiba just gets to watch him. XD

And lol, thanks XD

Some Solara pics.. :)

Sideview of her face :3

DSC_0754.jpg

Solara going "Leave me alone! I'm in the potty!"

DSC_0743.jpg

Solara's tiny lil` feet :3

DSC_0758.jpg

Some Sabriel pics :3

Cleaning.. he's obsessed :3

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

"What's goin` on? O:"

DSC_0764.jpg

Close up O:

DSC_0761.jpg

Sabriel has soooo many whiskers!

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

Yes.. my room is orange :3

Aww.. reaching up to meet her prince ;D

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

Sabriel on the shelf above Solara x3

DSC_0756.jpg

Some cuddling pics :D

DSC_0791.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0788.jpg

DSC_0784.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

Grooming!

DSC_0785.jpg

DSC_0777.jpg

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

Solara grooms Sabriel much more than he grooms her XD

What some amazing pics!!! You must be very proud of yourself for capturing those special moments of your bunnies. You have a very good eye.I love it when the bunnersdo the neatest things and I have the camera in hand at the right time.

I especially love these...

DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0756.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

Most precious moments.... I hope you cherish them.

Thank you for the compliment! I try my best to capture the great moments with my camera.. sometimes I'll just sit there and watch them, waiting for a good moment. I love photography, and my buns are a great opportunity.. not only that, I'll have these memories forever!

I definitely do cherish them, but I only wish they'd both cuddle with me! They'd rather cuddle with me seperate, or just together, lol!

So everyone, my birthday is today! :) Yaay! I'm finally seventeen!
Solara wished me a happy birthday by scratching my arm up. She totally hates me )x
But at least she loves Sabriel, right?
And at least Sabriel loves me XD
But yesterday, my mom changed the channels on the television after talking to the phone company. We have NICKTOONS now! I cried when I saw that we did, I was SOOO happy.
I LOVE NICKTOONS.
I woke up at 6 a.m. to watch Rugrats XD.. I love me my 90's cartoons.

Not much bunny news, besides the fact I have Solara and Sabriel sleeping together now in the same cage.
They do really well.
And they seem to be sharing their veggies and pellets pretty nicely.
I feed them fruit seperate though, so Sabriel doesn't steal all the fruit. He's a lil piggy :p.
I'm hoping to get some NIC cubes for my birthday to make Solara and Sabriel a pretty awesome cage. :p

Back