Bah!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
I've asked this about fifty times probably. But I was cleaning my drawers out on my dresser, making noise and being loud. I wouldn't expect Oliver to do a dead bunny flop right then and there it scared me. He flopped over and but then he started to twitch a little I realized he was just chewing the side of the cage while laying down.. Lazy. But then he did it again and his legs stuck straight out in front of him actually got up and poked his side because he scared the crap out of me. How can he be relaxed and everything while I am thumping around my room? Lol. I let him out and instead of being his obnoxious self he is laying in the middle of my floor half asleep. Is he just having a blah night? Lol. He scares me and I freak out over every little thing he does. :p I should appreciate that he isn't chewing everything in site!

EDIT: I just caught him eating his litter. Is that okay? I gave him more hay and now he isn't eating it but I don't want him to get sick. :(

Last edited:
Maybe he's getting worn out watching you be busy :) A bunny won't dbf if it's feeling sick. You would first see signs of it not feeling well. Most likely he's just worn out and feels comfortable enough to just conk out.

What kind of litter do you use? Rabbit safe litters are usually ok for a little bunny nibbling. If he goes to town chowing down on it, then that might not be good.

Back