Bad News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinysMom wrote:
MeatHeadsDaddy wrote:
babiesbabies babies babies. I love babies. I reallywanted to get more involved bunny wise, but with my mom, all myattention has been devoted to her and it has not allowed me the chanceto get involved with the bunny thing like i had wanted. Atsome point down the road, after mom and dad, then I will try and do thethings you and I had talked about a little while back, if thats ok withyou.

Since you are going with shop girl, then I guess we are gonna go withmeathead. I have loved that name ever sincei hadheard it here. Thanks for letting us steal it fromyou. I'll give you angel in return, how's that???:D
I already have one named "Angel"....she's a blue eyed whitelionhead. Her brother that I'm keeping is named "Frodo" (alsoblue eyed white) and her other brother is usually just called "Sweet'Ums" 'cause I'm hoping to sell him (he's also blue eyed white).

Anyway...enough rambling...
Awwwwwww after me. I got blue eyes too.

TinysMom wrote:
MeatHeadsDaddy wrote:
babiesbabies babies babies. I love babies. I reallywanted to get more involved bunny wise, but with my mom, all myattention has been devoted to her and it has not allowed me the chanceto get involved with the bunny thing like i had wanted. Atsome point down the road, after mom and dad, then I will try and do thethings you and I had talked about a little while back, if thats ok withyou.

Since you are going with shop girl, then I guess we are gonna go withmeathead. I have loved that name ever sincei hadheard it here. Thanks for letting us steal it fromyou. I'll give you angel in return, how's that???:D
I already have one named "Angel"....she's a blue eyed whitelionhead. Her brother that I'm keeping is named "Frodo" (alsoblue eyed white) and her other brother is usually just called "Sweet'Ums" 'cause I'm hoping to sell him (he's also blue eyed white).

Anyway...enough rambling...
i shouldve clarified. I was talking about my wife;)

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Agree. I got scared after I dried him and saw you brightpink things. I thought is was some kind of lump and has to go to thevet.
:rofl: <--- Literally after reading this! Ican just imagine the vet's face after examining the 'strange lumps' onyour precious girl bunny. Too funny...

Jenniblu wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Agree. I got scared after I dried him and saw you brightpink things. I thought is was some kind of lump and has to go to thevet.
:rofl: <--- Literally after reading this! Ican just imagine the vet's face after examining the 'strange lumps' onyour precious girl bunny. Too funny...
Hey keep it up or else I will come down and bunnynap Linus. :gun:

Hey! - No one gets mybaby but me lol. I've got bunnynapping threats from folksliving near me...

E tu, SPM?:disgust::sunshine:

Jenniblu wrote:
Hey! - No one gets my baby but melol. I've got bunnynapping threats from folks living nearme...

E tu, SPM?:disgust::sunshine:
lol Just make sure you post pics when you get Linus. I havedibs with white lion heads. Maybe after we move and hubby's mom getswell I can get one of Pegs white ones too.

Sure thing. There is just somethingabout the white lionheads isn't it? I like that color too -especially if they have a bit of gray like Linus.

Now the blue ones are starting to catch my eye...:D

:bunnydance::elephant::run::sunshine::laugh::great:weare only playing. dont get mad. and besides, once irehome angel and take linus, it wont be a problem anymoreLOL:p:mad::groupparty:

Latest posts

Back