Bad News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should not have to change the namePeg. I didn't even know Meathead was our bun's name until Iread ithere. I said it jokingly and I think she thought Imeant it. If anybody changes a name, it will be us.I am sorry all of this came about with the meathead thing.Angel, maybe we should change his name so as not upset anyone.

MeatHead is for Temporary. We did not do that just cause your's is meathead. I though DJ was serious.

DJ likes BamBam I like Big Ben. So looks like rival. lol

I like big ben. I might still call him Big Benas a nick name but we may go back to SweetPea. I thought dj was seriouson MeatHead but he was just joking.

He looks like a big ben.

Another one! Dave and I were just talking todayabout when I found out Valuran (who was then named Valura) was a boy.You can imagine my shock when I saw his male bits....

LOL

first off dear angel, he was my b-day presentand I want to be the one to name him. Secondly, I have beenthinking about MEATBALL. anyone else like Meatball?

Hey...I don't have a problem with you callinghim Meathead. I just figured that for the sake of new forumpeople, etc - I'd change Meathead's name....especially since she nowlooks so pretty and feminine. No hard feelings here and noarguing either.. :D

It is probably going to be "ShopGirl" after Meg Ryan's character in"You've Got Mail"...just haven't fully decided yet. I'mtrying to name all of my "keepers" from the lionheads after charactersor actors!

Peg

P.S. Believe it or not - I'm now up to 35 babies....talk about fun!

I meant to add that I had been planning onchanging Meathead's name - at least for my webpage when I get itrunning. I didn't think "Meathead" sounded like a great name... you know..."Wow..I'm adopting one of Meathead'slitter...". Nope...needed a prettier name!

Peg

mambo101 wrote:
Istill like Big Ben!!!:jumpforjoy:
I do too but it is mainly hisbunny cause I got him the bun for his bday. He like big ben but he justdont want to name it after someone. I think he went with MeatBall I amnot sure.

long live meatball

Peg If you were gonna change meatheads name anyways then that is fine, but i dont want you changing it on account of us.

Angel and I love to argue. We really never have anythingbetter to do. It's fun. We love each other and sheknows I am always right so we get along great:laugh:

If you are gonna change meatheads name then I will still go with it,butif you are gonna keep it then we are gonna go withmeatball. This big/little bunnyhas really put us ina bind here.

MAMBO!! LOL I reallydont want to go and name himafter a sports figure or a clock. LOL somethingfunny though always works for me. Meathead ormeatball. How can you not laugh at a name likethat:jumpforjoy:

MeatHeadsDaddy wrote:
long live meatball

Peg If you were gonna change meatheads name anyways then that is fine, but i dont want you changing it on account of us.

Angel and I love to argue. We really never have anythingbetter to do. It's fun. We love each other and sheknows I am always right so we get along great:laugh:

If you are gonna change meatheads name then I will still go with it,butif you are gonna keep it then we are gonna go withmeatball. This big/little bunnyhas really put us ina bind here.

MAMBO!! LOL I reallydont want to go and name himafter a sports figure or a clock. LOL somethingfunny though always works for me. Meathead ormeatball. How can you not laugh at a name likethat:jumpforjoy:
ROFLOL - Look - I really don't mind you using the nameMeathead! To me it is more of a "guy" name than a galname. I need to get an updated picture of our "Meathead" -but as she has developed - that name is so sad 'cause she is reallymore of an exotic little girl in her looks. As I said, I wasgoing to give her a different name for my website anyway!

So feel free to use the name! Honest...no hurt feelings - nooffense, etc. Personally, I think it is a cute name for yourguy...and I think it fits a guy better than a gal!

Besides - I really like the name "ShopGirl" and wanted to use it for one of my girls.

Now...back to my babies. I have four running around on therabbitry floor that are almost a month old....I need to round them upback to their cage...and another 19 that need some more cuddling sincetheir eyes are just opening - OR - they've just been born (yesterday)!

Peg

babies babies babies babies. I lovebabies. I really wanted to get more involved bunny wise, butwith my mom, all my attention has been devoted to her and it has notallowed me the chance to get involved with the bunny thing like i hadwanted. At some point down the road, after mom and dad, thenI will try and do the things you and I had talked about a little whileback, if thats ok with you.

Since you are going with shop girl, then I guess we are gonna go withmeathead. I have loved that name ever sincei hadheard it here. Thanks for letting us steal it fromyou. I'll give you angel in return, how's that???:D

MeatHeadsDaddy wrote:
babies babies babies babies. I lovebabies. I really wanted to get more involved bunny wise, butwith my mom, all my attention has been devoted to her and it has notallowed me the chance to get involved with the bunny thing like i hadwanted. At some point down the road, after mom and dad, thenI will try and do the things you and I had talked about a little whileback, if thats ok with you.

Since you are going with shop girl, then I guess we are gonna go withmeathead. I have loved that name ever sincei hadheard it here. Thanks for letting us steal it fromyou. I'll give you angel in return, how's that???:D
I already have one named "Angel"....she's a blue eyed whitelionhead. Her brother that I'm keeping is named "Frodo" (alsoblue eyed white) and her other brother is usually just called "Sweet'Ums" 'cause I'm hoping to sell him (he's also blue eyed white).

Anyway...enough rambling...

Latest posts

Back