Bad News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
SweetPea is now MeatHead. I gave Meathead a bath and saw oops. So I sexed Meathead and it came out. So I got a male.

Jen make sure Delilah is a girl not a male. lol

Oh well we wanted a male anyways. I am going to double checkina few mins. If so Carolyn I will have you change the homepage to MeatHead and our screen names to MeatHeadsMummie andMeatHeadsDaddy. Let me double check then I will pm you in a few.

:D

I finally figured out this whole sexing thing. Isexed 6 week old bunnies correctly. But I must admit it's pretty funnyon occasion. :p

Well, at least I know it won't happen to me with Bub. Whoa. Nooooo doubt there whatsoever, the disgusting little squirt.:X:p

Rose

Meat Head?? That's your name for him now?

Wow, that really is Bad News. :sad:

The poor guy.

From SweetPea to MeatHead -- Ouch!

-Carolyn

how in the world did i get blamed for all ofthis? I didnt do nuthin here!!! Angel showed me"Sweet PEa's little doodadand she double checked and found out she's ahe. At that point we said we better figure out what name togive it if it is a he and I jokingly said Meathead after Peg's littlegirl. Next thing I know, my screenname is meathead's daddyand meathead's mummie and the htread has changed and she says it is myfault? Last I heard, we weren't even sure that she was ahe!! Then I find out I am responsible?!?!?! How theheck did that happen?!?!?!

I do love Peg's Meathead though and the name is so perfect for mylittle SweetPea/Meathead. He acts just like a meathead.

Angel, youare gonna pay for making me look like an idiot here. Be careful of the Cocoa puff fairy:mad:

Just so people don't get confused about the twoMeatheads....I will be changing the name of our Meathead.(Sorry about that Freddys Mom - it was a cute nameforher).I'll probably post it later in the lionhead thread ~ toobusy now with all of our babies - including Lava's six new babies bornyesterday.

Oh, I'm seriously going to have a fit if mineare boys! I really should have checked them at the breeder'shouse. I can't believe I didn't. I've always beenpretty good, I miss occasionally, but I'm pretty good aboutit. Honestly, at 6 weeks, Flemish are big enough that theyare pretty easy to sex. If I could sex 2 4-5 week old MiniRex, I could have done a 6 week old Flemish. I did seeDelilah humping Anissa, but only once and I really think it was adominance thing. I tried to sex her and she wanted no part ofit, but I haven't seen any pink things. Sorry, I'mranting. I'm in an awful mood this morning.

Angel: On a side note, you don't really want to bath him unless it'scompletely necessary. It's just not too good for them and youcan really dry out their skin.

Jen

I only did it cause he had one of them nightpoos a major one and he stepped in it tracked it all over the cage. Itstunk the cage up and he stunk too. I did not want his mom to smell itsince it was her first day home from the hospital. I rarely give thembaths unless needed like urine or cocopuff smells. lol

Peg no don't change it. I will make sure it says MeatHead the Flemmiethat way no one gets confused. We did not do the name so you can changeit.

Latest posts

Back