Bad news

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancijon

Reaction score
I am beyond traumatized. I let the big bunnies out of the closet to run around, and was neglectful. Our poodle was with me when I dropped my daughter off, but when I got home, I forgot to close the rabbits back up. He found the nest.Moe is gone, assumed eaten. Minie has a facial wound. Hawthorne and Meenie are damaged inside I think. Eenie seems ok, but the four are all very shocked.

I know this was my fault, and that no amount of apologizing will compensate for my mistake. I am going to do my best to keep the babies warm, to tend Minie's cut, and will have to pray that God will take care of the rest. I love my little bunnies, and was looking forward to their future and the joy of sharing them with new homes. I just hope they survive, but right now, it doesn't look good.:pray:

YES!!! And the injury is healing up so very nicely, I don't think it will even leave a scar. I'm a little concerned about her eye, all the others eyes have opened, so she may have nerve damage there, but it could also open sometime today or tomorrow. I'll post pics as soon as I can and keep everyone updated. Thanks for asking. It's been crazy busy around here.

Latest posts

Back