BAD NEWS: STEPHIE DIDN'T MAKE IT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mambo, I was so shocked tosee your post. I am so sorry that you have lost thatbeautiful baby girl Stephie.:( I have so enjoyedlooking at the pictures you have posted of her. Shelooked to be so sweet and loving and she was the most beautifulcolor. I just cannot understand why this had to happen sosoon after your other rabbit. My heart goes out toyou, I know how much you loved her. So Sorry, LoveBeckie

OH! NO!! Mambo, I have tears in myeyes! I am SO sorry. You know Stephie will be atRainbow Bridge. I feel terrible for you! So sorry

Well, to top it all off sports fans, when I gothome from work today I was taking her cage down the basement and missedthe last step and fell on my derriere. I almost twisted my ankle andthere is a little swelling on the top of the foot. It's on ice rightnow. I don't think Ibroke anything. If it's still badtomorrow, I'll be going to the human doctor.:?

I'm sooooo sorry Mambo... I can't imagine whatyou are going through. My new little boy Butterscotch isgoing in tomorrow for a neuter and it scares me to hear stuff like thiscan happen. But little Stephie is now in the best place shecan ever be. No bunny could have asked for a better life:bunnyangel:

My heart goes out to you during this hard time

Jamie

Anesthesia is tricky, all tolerances aredifferent, you never know. Many heart problems are broughtout by reactions to anesthesia.

I had some once that put me over my tolerance and when I woke up I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin.

Ed

OMG I justnow got a chance to r ead this thread ,I Am SO Sorry Mambo ,words cannot express how I feel, It takes a lot to geta big goof like me intears and honestly I amHeartBroken for You ,

I am calling an end to this BADDAY! There has beenmore heartbreakng incidents happeingto the members of this forum ittime for it to end ,Hon I may not be able to be there inperson to console your painbut I am there with youin Spirit .

gypsy wrote:
Iam calling an end to this BADDAY! There has beenmore heartbreakng incidents happeingto the members of this forum ittime for it to end ,Hon I may not be able to be there inperson to console your painbut I am there with youin Spirit .
I second this. Today is over. I really don't carewhat time it is or that there are technically 32 minutes untiltomorrow. Today just has to end, I can't take any more badnews, I don't have any tears left, ok I do because I'm cryingagain. I'm going to have positive thoughts that tomorrow willbe better, it simply has to, it really couldn't be much worse.

Dan: My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight and in the comingdays and weeks during what I know is an extremely difficult time.

Jen

Well, my left foot is still hurtin bad, so I'mgonna try to see my doctor today. I'm sure he'll sqeeze me in sincehe's my cousin. Once again I really appreciate all your good thoughtsand prayers my way. If my foot is healed well enough I still might gothe Central PA rabbit show on Sunday.

Hope you feel better buddy.

~Jim

Back