Back to school grrr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini lop luva

Reaction score
Lol well back to school now in england grrr, lolanother year well only 2 years to go and in ma GCSE now ahhhhh, andalready i getting picked on, did anyone else go back last week who isin school i hope not only me, but i hate being at school as less timeon here :(xxx

Well I'm a high school teacher and I went backmid August - I feel like I never had a holiday!! Roll on thelong September weekend holiday!!

mummybunny

I started college today, nvq2 in foodpreperation and cooking. It is great. The college is much better thanthe one i use to go to! We have a 2 week introduction:shock:cant believe its 2 whole weeks!

We are going to London olympia - restgraunt show on Wednesday with the college so should be fun. Might see you! lol

My son started school two weeks ago,hes inkindergarden.the house is so quiet.he hugged me and said i will missyou mommy.the rabbits and dogs keep me company.bluebird

I started school last week. The weather is stillpleasantly warm here in central China. The classrooms have fans overthe students' desks, but nothing over the teacher's area! If I get toohot, I walk under a fan and teach from there for a while. I had somestudents over this evening and they loved my rabbit! I'm at a new job,so my students have not seen Qingqing ("cheeng-cheeng") before. I letthem cut off little pieces of carrot and cucumber to feed her. She wasin her cage then, but she got to run around the apartment after theyleft.

Nancy, oral English teacher

Lol us english go back inseptember, is anyone going to come and see london olympics woo i hopeto go and see the horse shows lol what doeseveryone elsewanna see ?xxxx

Mini lop luva i feel your pain, have u read myhome thread? I had such rant, lol. School is way to tiring! It's like"give us a break!" Are you in year 10 aswell? I hate the whole "nowyour onto your GCSE's you have cousework" speech. Nooo not coursework!!!:shock:lol.

We're "back to school" at home :) Theolder kids start their lessons at 6 am. Matthew generallygets started before 9 am. Everyone usually finishes by noon,but I'm exhausted from the early starts. The kids do some oftheir work at night and Stephanie has also been taking books towork. We're certainly ready for a vacation LOL

Pam

I'm ready for a vacation and today ws only my 7th day of classes! :shock:I'm so swamped.

I got home at 3:30 today and only took a minute to cut some raspberrybranches off for drying for the bunnies this winter and then started myhomework before 4:00 and it's now 6:30 and this is my first break fromhomework all evening. I'll probably be doing homework until 8:00 or9:00 and then I'll get a chance to feed, put drops in Kiara's eyes, geta few cuddles, and then hop into bed so I'm not exhausted in themorning.

Last night I didn't get a chance to sit down until 9:00 because I hadto do bunny chores and homework (light load of homework last night). Icannot imagine how bad it'll be when I get farther into that course andreally start working.:shock2:

Speaking of school, I graduated from Penn Statein '88 (I'm a poet and didn't know it!) and just yesterday I had to digthe Pythagorean Theorem out of my brain for the first time in about 20years and use it at work. Owwww! My head hurt sobad after that I went home and slept!

How the heck was I a math major? I don't remember it being so difficult 20 years ago!:p

How the heck was I a math major? I don't remember it being so difficult 20 years ago!

You know what "they" say. BunnyMom... If you don't use it... you lose it... Or so I've heard! LOL!

:wave:

Back