Back to my own username lol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbyBabbyRabbit

Reaction score
my sister Babbitlover kicked me off from usingher username to post, and i understand, kinda confusing, sooo, im usingmy username again. i will continue all my babbit lover threads using myown username. sorry for any confusement

Now that we know who is who, we understand that it's sisters. Don't worry.

How are the kits tonight?

thank you bo for understanding, well, the kitslook absolutly marvelous, i just love there little faces, and when theysleep they have there little mouths open, and there tongues are out,and they look like there trying to suckle. there very squirmy, and liketo dig constantly, they keep making the nest wider, and i make itsmaller so they stay warmer, they are very strong, even when i have atight, but not too tight grip on them, they swim out with there legs,plus they can dig like theres no tommorow, there crazy little fellas.what age can u sex them? they all have fat little bellies, and theumbilical cord is scabbing over on each kit. they are all very active

They sound adorable! Enjoy them while they are little cause they will grow so fast!

I don't know how long before you can sex them but I know it's kindahard since so many bunnies are said to be boy and turn out girl andvisa versa!

I'd love to see them sleeping like that! I've seen puppies do thattongue out and suckling thing..... I know it's got to be precious withbunnies!

My mom raised some wild bunnies once and we fed them withbottles. Their little ears wiggled back and forth as theysucked! :)

ok, i appreciate it i love them, i want to keepat least two of them, we have alot of begging to do, would we be ableto keep both in the same cage if we keep 2?

It all depends on them. They might fight, they might not and you sure don't want them to be breeding! :shock:

Two girls might be ok or if you had them neutered a girl and boymight. Boys don't seem to get along as well together, but youjust never know.

oh i hope so bad they are girls. im in love withthese 2 rabbits, the multi color one, and the brown and pink one. idont see how 2 boys from the same litter would fight, but im not tosure :pi would also try male and female, and get the malefixed.

Brothers are just as likely to fight when they get older as 2 males from separate litters.

oh wow, ok, so i could try to put them intogethor, but if theres any aggression, id have to separate them. whatis the chances of the two i want being 2 grls who get along, ugh, lol.bo, it is so cute when they sleep like that, im enjoying every day withthem, they babies used to go nest to nest for about 2 days, alwayschanging nest sites, but now, they stay in this nest for the last 2days, maybe this is a good spot and they chose this one permanetly.

RabbyBabbyRabbit wrote:
ok, i appreciate it i love them, i want to keep at least twoof them, we have alot of begging to do, would we be able to keep bothin the same cage if we keep 2?
I'd make sure that you'll be able to take care of them, i know onanother topic, you said that your sister doesn't take care of hers.Make sure you can support them, especially if keeping two.

Ellie

Latest posts

Back