Back To College Tomorow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
Back to College tomorow,Monday!

I cant wait, I enjoy college so much more than I did school!:D Our first class tomorow is Sugar Flowers! Im soexcited!

And i get to drive to college tomorow! Not like last yearwhen I had to get up at 6am every morning just so I could catch theonly bus!

Anyone else back to College/School tomorow?

You all probually think im mad wanting to go back! :cool:

I've been in school for 3 weeks now, but we shipmy brother off next weekend, I can't wait to get rid of him, he's justabout driving me up the walls now.

(By ship him off I mean drive south 3 hours to UCSD.)

I've been back at school since wednesday and I'mnot used to all this work! Our stupid headmaster has even changed ourtime table around so we have a short lunch break and an hour homeworksession instead everyday!:nonoAs if we don't spend enough ofour day working as it is!:rollseyes:

I hope you have a good time at college Linz!:D

I went back to school on Wednesday also, lastyear, can't wait till i finish in May! I'm now needing to make thedecision whether or not to go to college of 6th form. I really don'tknow what to do!

Man I was back at schoolover week ago!

Um what in the world is a class on sugar flowers about? What is your major?

:thankyouHopefully one day I will get my own wedding cake business ;)I bet I would be rich!:shock:

Hehe! I just noticed the new emoticon litter trays!How cool! I dont know how 'new' they are though!

This is what mine are like atm! I need to clean them out completely tomorow!

:litterhealthy:

Latest posts

Back