Back home from vacation - Need a quicky solution for cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!!

First I'll start off with my plea for help and then I'll tell you allabout my vacation. Bunny Foo Foo is not as neat and tidy as Mr. Wigglesso the floor on their cage is not working, I cannot keep it cleanbecause it's carpetand I'm worried they're going to get sick.We've almost got the new cage done and it will have a wire floor, butlike with any project, it keeps going and going and going. I need atemporary solution for the week. Some kind of make shift cage or anidea for the bottom of their current cage. I do have a very largestorage bin in the garage, it's about 3 feet long and 22 inches wideside to side, could I use that for about 5 days?

Thanks for any suggestions!!!!

On to my vacation. My brother and sister-in-law just had a baby, so Iwent to visit them in Portland Oregon. My mom and I decorated thenursery for them so I'll have to send pics when I get them on thecomputer. It was a long stressful, labor intensive project, but itturned out beautiful. While I was there I was able to drive up to WAand visit acyber friend who has a large aviary. It wasawesome to see her setup. In a few weeks I'll be getting 2 pairs ofbirds to breed myself so I found it very educational. I loved beingback in OR, I can't wait to move back there.

Anwyay, Tim just got home with grocery's to make dinner so I have to run, talk to you all later!

Megan

I think that the storage bin would be fine forthe week. I've kept mine before in Dog Carriers too. Justkeep the bottom clean and they seem to enjoy playin around in it.

Kat

Thanks!! I decided to use the storage bin. I'mglad I did!! I had a kiddie pool but I didn't think I'd have room forit in the houseso I decided not to use it. I put the bunniesin the blue storage bin and they promptly jumped out LOL. I have a babygate that I put over the top to keep them in so all if fine now.

Megan

Back