Back From Short Vacation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pamnock wrote:
Thank you Amanda.

Pam
:D
If ya need to talk to someone that has been through a verysimiliar situation ya know how to PM me, and ya got my email.;)
I hope the person gets charged.. if not then ya still got myemail! The driver wasn't charged in my cousin's death. Noteven for not having insurance. :?
If your friend has email, I could see if my aunt would be willing to contact her for support. :?

Thank you Amanda - I think of your cousin often and how much your family has suffered his loss.

In this case, it was just a terrible, terrible accident and I doubt any charges will be filed.

In 1998, shortly before Thanksgiving, my husband hit and killed apedestrian under similar circumstances (cresting a hill at dark --pedestrian ran in front of the car and had on dark clothing).The man died in my husband's arms and it is a nightmare that he liveswith still to this day.

The loss of my friend's daughter is a tragedy for everyone involved.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
In1998, shortly before Thanksgiving, my husband hit and killed apedestrian under similar circumstances (cresting a hill at dark --pedestrian ran in front of the car and had on dark clothing).The man died in my husband's arms and it is a nightmare that he liveswith still to this day.
I surely wouldn't want to live with that thought in my mind. It must be an awful feeling.

My cousin's accident happened about 5 pm in the summer so it was stillbright outside. There were alot of factors that occured which I don'tfeel comfortable saying on the board. ;)Ya never know who isout there reading. :?

Thanks for thinking about my family often over Aaron.

As far as your friend, just being there for her will help her coup. Sheneeds a good friend to sit and tell stories about Sandra with. I've satin the middle of a kitchen floor with my aunt as she tells me storiesabout Aaron in tears. Its the best thing for them to express theirfeelings and NOT to let it say inside her.When she's coupenough herself to want to express her thoughts and feelings withsomeone else with the same experience let meknow.At that time I'd contact my aunt and see ifshe would be willing to talk to your friend. Your friend is surely notalone and to talk to someone who knows how she feels may help her aswell.

~*~Amanda~*~

Thank you Tina,

I can't even imagine the shock of loosing a child and I really feel forAmanda's aunt. Amanda had post a picture of Aaron previously,and he reminded me so much of my Matthew.

Pam

Pam,

Even though I haven't been online for a while and this thread isgetting sort of old, I wanted you to know that we're thinking of you.Your daughter is just slightly older than myself, and to think of oneof my friends being killed, just is overwhelming. It always seems thatbad things happen to good people and this definately seems to be thecase. I wanted to let you know that you and your family are aninspiration to me to do well with my rabbits and my knowledge of them,someday it will all pay off.

Kat

pamnock wrote:
Thank you Tina,

I can't even imagine the shock of loosing a child and I really feel forAmanda's aunt. Amanda had post a picture of Aaron previously,and he reminded me so much of my Matthew.

Pam
:pThats why I posted about Aaron, for the fact Matthew's actions reminded me of him.

Here's a picture of the little guy 'Aaron' that we have beendiscussing. Itsrather old as he is probabally 2 or 3 yearsold in the picture.

Steph walked by and looked at the photo -- shecouldn't get over how adorable he is in that photo. Howheartbreaking that he was here on this earth such a short time.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Steph walked by and looked at the photo -- she couldn't getover how adorable he is in that photo. How heartbreaking thathe was here on this earth such a short time.

Pam
He was/is adorable. :D

Back