BACK AWAY from the slave!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Ok, so some of you may have read my thread in Let Your Hare Down, where I recently had to visit A+E to get stitches in my foot after an unfortunate encounter with broken glass in a bin bag...

Anyway, my mum came round earlier to take the stitches out for me. She's a nurse, so it saved me a trip to the doctors. I laid back on the sofa, and my mum did it with the stitch cutters.

Barney and Snowy's cage was open for them to come out to play at this point.

It REALLY hurt taking them out. Really!

Anyway, I heard Barney lopping about on the play mat. I call it lopping because it's hopping but as he's a lop, his ears 'lop' about when he hops, hence the lopping, lol...

Aaaaaanyway, so it was hurting and as a joke I called out 'BAAAARNEEEEEEEEY! SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEE! Attack! ATTACK!!' and Barney, bless him, promptly ran over to my mum and started digging at her ankles! I didn't realise at the time but I heard her saying 'Barney! Get off of my trousers! Silly bunny!'

I just thought it was oh-so-cute that he was trying to protect me lol.... And on my say so! He's like a little guard-bunny..... I put it in my foot thread but thought I'd share it here too...

Of course, he thought he deserved never-ending noserubs for that act of heroism lol.... :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Of course, he thought he deserved never-ending noserubs for that act of heroism lol.... :p
or...at the very least....a spotat the top of our forum for the next 5 days ;)

Elf Mommy wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
or...at the very least....a spotat the top of our forum for the next 5 days ;)
[align=center]:shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2:
[/align]
[align=center]OMG!!!!!

I hadn't seen that! I can't believe that's my Barn-Barn!!! Thank you so much! That bought a tear to my eye lol... :p
What a beautiful picture :hug:
[/align]

Lol, yes! It's like his reward! He's looking at me with a 'see mummy! I'm a good boy aren't I?' kid of look lol :p

Thank you so much! I don't mind if you didn't plan it for this lol, I'm just so touched that you chose my Barney for the picture! :D :hug:

Latest posts

Back