Baby Thriantas!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly_queen

Reaction score
One of my does had her babies today! :bunnydance:I'm so excited! I think I counted like 5 or 6. Mama was getting mad, so I will leave them alone for a while. These are my first ever thrianta babies!

:biggrin2:

I'll try to get pictures when she is feeling a little nicer. Plus I will count them all....maybe later today.

Here they are! :p They aren't the best pictures, but it is cold out there and they are very active. lol

thriantababies2.jpg

thriantababies.jpg

Hehehehehe...I love the little stubby ears. lol I can't wait until they have more hair though! They are gonna be so cute. Come on week! Go by quickly!

they are sooo cute! have you counted how many yet? can't really tell from the pic cause all the pink little bodies are smushed together nice and cozy.

:O REDDDDD! I wanted to go to the show this weekend for the Thrianta speciallty show. I would love to try a pair, I have been interested in them for 6 months or so now.

countrybuns wrote:
they are sooo cute! have you counted how many yet? can't really tell from the pic cause all the pink little bodies are smushed together nice and cozy.
Oh yeah! Whoops! lol There are 6 of them. XD I forgot to post that. :biggrin2:

bunnybunbunb wrote:
:O REDDDDD! I wanted to go to the show this weekend for the Thrianta speciallty show. I would love to try a pair, I have been interested in them for 6 months or so now.

You should ;)

I like that they only come in one color so they are pretty simple in that way. lol Plus the color is beautiful and thriantas are never truly ugly...woolies go through a killer ugly stage, and the thriantas do, but they aren't even ugly. :p

They are really cool bunnies. :) I like them a lot

Demismith wrote:
Briana you tease :p I'm excited now, I really hope Hadley's preggers!

I have more pictures in which to tease you with. lol

vickyandthebeebs3.jpg

Looks like it's roaring like a lion!!! Hahahaha!

vickyandthebeebs2.jpg

vickyandthebeebs4.jpg

vickyandthebeebs5.jpg

vickyandthebeebs6.jpg

Vicky nursing them. =P

vickyandthebeebs.jpg

Back