Baby & the Bing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyBunny

Reaction score
Something that has very much surprised me is how much Bing seems to be interested in my baby. They play together for a long stretches of time where she sits and Bing binkies around her and she laughs and laughs. She loves his binkies. He also nudges toys to her. He will sit and watch her play for a while at times. They seem to genuinely enjoy one another. Bing was definitely for me, but this is certainly an unexpected plus. :yes:

Caveat: In the picture with no pants, I set her down to grab her pants and when I turned back around they were snuggling and she was petting him, so I snapped a pic! I don't let my child lay around naked :tonguewiggle

IMG_6928-1.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

Last edited:
4 things:

1) so cute!!!!!
2) I didn't know you had a baby :)
3) I think it's the toys, my two LOVE my sons toys (Legos, puzzles, cars, blocks)
4) I have the EXACT same rug as you!

Oh one more thing too.....

Do NOT feel the need to explain your baby without pants. Pssshhh, wait til she's older. My son is 4 and half the time I cant keep him clothed! Haha. I would have never even thought anything about a onesie on a baby ;)

I will second toddlers never wearing pants! My son hardly keeps his pants on, and he basically lives in a onsie in the summer. Haha. I would be hesitant about introducing my son to Ellie, sometimes he's a little rough with the cats. I think you're doing the smart thing by introducing them young!

My husband comes home from work and our son will be running around in his underwear and my husband is like, seriously? It's 1 degree outside and he has no pants on? I say....I stopped fighting the pants battle forever ago. Welcome to my world ;)

BUT...my kid is always fully clothed in public. I'm not one of "those people" lol.

Sorry thread hijack. Back to Bing and baby :)

I agree :) my baby is a straight up nudist LoL I know we have some members who aren't parents though, so I thought they will probably think... That poor baby haha! As evidence by her leg rolls she is a well cared for baby ahahahha rofl

The baby´s adorable and the it´s lovely to see her with little Bing, he seems to be so well behaved. I love seeing youngsters who love their pets and treat them with respect and great care. Looks as though your little one is learning early, just great to see them together.

Thanks for all the kind words :D Our whole family feels very lucky to have him AND our shy guy Charlie :)

CUTE!!! Either your baby is very gentle, or Bing is very tolerant and brave. I let my baby niece pet my bunny, and she kept wanting to grab a hold of her. My bunny isn't so tolerant, so she ran off to play somewhere NOT near the baby, lol.

4 things:

1) so cute!!!!!
2) I didn't know you had a baby :)
3) I think it's the toys, my two LOVE my sons toys (Legos, puzzles, cars, blocks)
4) I have the EXACT same rug as you!

Do your bunnies feel the urge to eat that rug as much as mine do!? Yes, I have a baby :D I have a husband too ;) I've got all kinds of secrets up my sleeve :agree

CUTE!!! Either your baby is very gentle, or Bing is very tolerant and brave. I let my baby niece pet my bunny, and she kept wanting to grab a hold of her. My bunny isn't so tolerant, so she ran off to play somewhere NOT near the baby, lol.

It's a mixture. She is indeed gentle, but Bing is ALSO brave :highfive:

Mine actually don't bother that rug. BUT, they are never in that room so when they are they've got plenty new things to explore instead of chew the rug :)

Latest posts

Back