Baby Smoke Nethies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
I thought I'd share a few pictures of my now one week old litter of Siamese Smokes. I so hope the light one is a girl:)
PHOT0035.jpg

PHOT0036.jpg

Sable points, siamese sables, and blacks.
Got another doe due tomorrow who should have sable points, siamese sables and seals. 8D

sadly, my dad lost the camera at the last show. =/ So no pictures.

I like the one in the middle! Got a decent head so far, for a little 7 day old. XD

The one in the middle is my favourite too. The first light coloured smoke I got. The other two are going to be dark like mom I reckon. I was ment to have a litter of Siamese sables as well around this time but my sable doe didn't take so I've re bred her (twice since:() Hope she took this time.

oooh that middle one is a gorgeous colour :D

tell me are you coming next week to Lanark? if so if you see me grab me lol I will be on Stevens table doing his books but come up and see me :)

Thanks Polly, I am pretty sure the light coloured one is a buck. He is the first one who opened one eye yesterday. He is quite a little fatso too with loads of fur. I regret not having taken pictures this weekend but i got somewhat distracted with preparing for the inlaws coming and the kids going to France.
I'll have to give Lanark a miss this year as I am totally broke and it also overlaps with David's parents stay. (I should have insisted they have their wedding anniversiry in Lanark:biggrin:)
I hope I'll make it to some show this year though.

Latest posts

Back