Baby safe toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani13563

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a nine week old that definitely needs some more entertainment! I know baby bunnies have super sensitive digestive systems, so I was wondering which toys are safe for him considering that a lot of bunny toys are made to be chewed and/or eaten overtime. He has a few handmade toys, but he’s already bored of them 😂

Apparently apple twigs are super popular, toys made of willow sticks too can be fun, although they will eventually get destroyed 😂
Miley loves anything made of cardboard (literally just a bit of cardboard is great fun apparently) and also enjoy chucking a wooden ball around as well.

Apparently apple twigs are super popular, toys made of willow sticks too can be fun, although they will eventually get destroyed 😂
Miley loves anything made of cardboard (literally just a bit of cardboard is great fun apparently) and also enjoy chucking a wooden ball around as well.
I actually gave him an apple twig fresh off our tree (no pesticides lol) and it disappeared pretty quick. So either he absolutely loved or I accidentally threw it away when he put it in his litter box 🤔. Either way, thanks for the ideas! He’s definitely a fan of cardboard. And bubble wrap for some reason. Doesn’t chew on it just likes chilling in it 😂.

Back