baby problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
This morning I woke up and one of the babies wasout of the cage!! We figured it has falled out of the nest box and waslookingfor its way back in when it fell. Then we wentshopping today.... As we came back home I went to check on them and 2more of the babies had come out of the cage!! set them back in there!Then we noticed the peanut was GONE! We looked all over, about 10 min.later we found him. He was about 1/2 way across the room and we veryweak. he could barely move. He tired to suck my moms finger and then hedied in her hand.

I knew he was going to die, and now he is not suffering anymore. It isjust sad. I am also really worried Bell is pushing the babies out ofthe cage. We have decided that if it happens again we are going toassume it is Bell and then we will have to remove them. Then I willneed advice on Force feeding from the mom. (I know there are membersout there who have had to do this)

Latest posts

Back