Baby Poker is Settling in WONDERFULLY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
:bunnydance:i just redid baby Poker's cage. i added a little extra floor. but apparently Poker doesnt like heights..he is fine when i have him snuggled in my neck and i walk around with him, but when i tried to put him on the second level he scratched and kicked his little feet and didnt like it, so i didnt put him through the torture. i made him a little house and he DOES NOT let his mommy take him out once he goes in there.i know not to disturb him when he is in his house. he is starting to make the dog jealous and he LOVES it. when the dog comes around he comes out and begs for my attention and the dog storms off. uffff, they'll bond eventually. i took an old box from the dryer sheets and made it into a tray for his food, because i feel like he'll end up spilling it, and what do you know, literally 5 minutes after, little Mr. Poker SAT in his food and spilled it-but luckily, the box caught it all :) someone suggested putting an old roll from the paper towel in there, and he absolutely loves it. he even dragged it into his little hut and disappeared. i still need to make him his official NIC cage, but his temp cage is ok for now. i wont have to worry much because he is afraid of heights, so one level will be easy enough. i just ordered all his new toys and some hay.

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST SOME THINGS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN YOUR CAGE THAT I SHOULD DEFINATELY LOOK INTO? TOYS, BEDS, ANYTHING??

Latest posts

Back