Baby Pictures of our Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waffles4.jpg

Waffles :D 6 and a half weeks old. I get to pick her up from the breeder next week! So excited.

AllieMoore wrote:
Oh no, whats wrong with Pebbles? Who is absolutely the cutest handful ever.

he suddenly collapsed and wasnt responsive, doc gave him a jab and is weak at the moment. left him at th clinic first =(

Man, I wish I had pictures of my rabbits when they were babes but Opal and Big Louis I got as Adults and Willow wasnt very pretty when I first got him. I will definatly take lots of pictures of the 5 buns I am getting soon they are all about 8 weeks old

rosie: the way i do it from my iphone is i dowloaded snap bucket ( the app) and i post pics directly to there using the app. then you can log into photobucket via your internet (safari for the ipad) and go to "all albums" it will show your snapbucket album click on that then you can edit your pictures resize them etc. after you save the photo if you did edit it then by just taping on the photo some options will show up: email &im direct link htmlcode img code go for the img code ( if you were you are using a computer you can just click on img code it will auto copy it and then you can just paste it by typing "ctrl" + "v" aka paste) but for the ipad you are going to want ti click on the photo again so that it opens up a new window either on the same page or in a new one doesnt matter but then scroll to the side and copy and paste the IMG code by using your finger and pressing on the thing you want to copy you hold it there until select all appears then choose thta then an option to copy should appear. then go to where you want to paste it and hold your finger on the text area where you want to paste the img code or the thing you just copied and hold until the paste option appears and viola!
i hope that explains it? (i just did all that step by step via my phone to do this i am using an iphone so it should be correct)

anyway heres bunny charmmy looking sooooo cute.
B3F37274.jpg

when i first met charmmy both of her ears stood straight up for about 4 weeks after this she would alternate ears and now finally unless something truely shocking or interesting shows up her ears are always down or if she is laying against a wall then she likes to have one ear up against the wall

Back