baby pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
Tessa's 4 that she is nursing3 broken bluetort and 1 REW

084.jpg

082.jpg

Two the are Tessa but Windy is nursing both are broken blue tort

080.jpg

Jashaira wrote:
Shipping is fine with me but we would have to wait till it get cooler here and over there. When I was breeding chinchillas I would have to have them shipped to me. I live 15min from the air port.
I really wish you hadn't said that....I dream of having E-lops some day - but everytime I go to a show here in Texas - no one has them for sale. Art has rejoiced about that as he reminds me I don't need any more "big buns".

But I wonder - with my new rabbitry...would he notice if I snuck some in while they were still young??

:biggrin:

Coolies!

Here the airport lets us pick them up at like 8 or 9am when they open, the cargo area.
I live almost two hours away, so when I ship in ratties, I am there by 7:30am peeking in the door bugging them lol.

Hey....long term breeders will always tell new breeders "start with a trio". This way you can breed two does at the same time.

So yeah....I'd need to sneak in three cages and hide it from Art.

(Actually - I joke about that - he would know about it up front...).

Still yet....the idea of finally finding someone I might be able to get some from...is exciting.

I don't want to go to just "anyone" off the internet.

Yea the breeder I got mine from told me to get a trio also.

If you realy do was a few just get with me when they get older and we can work something out. I would like to take them to a show or two and see how the judge likes them. they are 10 days today and a few have there eyes stating to open :). I hope the Opal is a girl I like that one. My daughter like a REW.

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
We need new pictures.

What is your adoption fees? How much is it to ship a bun or two?
I believe shipping with Continental is going to run you $119 minimum plus the crate/kennel to ship them in.

When I flew in my two flemish girls that were about 9 pounds each - I paid $199 each plus taxes, etc. - plus the cost of each kennel - because shipping costs are based on weight.

I have thought in the past that I'd like to get a breeding trio of e-lops but I would have to get them shipped when they are young (12 weeks or so) - I have a three hole carrier I can use for shipping (made for airlines)....so that would keep the cost to $199 plus taxes for the shipping - approx.

Wow is that it?

My rats cost more then that to ship!
It's 155.95 to to ship rats in a carrier totaling about 5lbs.
Usually when shipping rats in, it costs me about 165.00 *for the shipping and the carrier* then adding in the money charged for the rats, the extra fees the breeder add and such lol. Normally totals around 300.00 >_< *Needless to say though I try to only ship rats in once a year, usually ends up more though lol*
We use Continental too

Yea they go be weight I got 3 piggies shipped from Canada it was the same as shipping 4 chinchillas from CA.

I got pic of the babies but don't yell at me that I have too many pics they move fast. All 13 are doing well moms are finnaly feeding on there own and all is good.

Latest posts

Back