Baby Pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousQwene

Reaction score
Finally got some pics!

Dan holding a baby that would not stay in the nest.
3502740807_edb9d252aa.jpg

It's so tiny! It fell asleep soon after he picked it up and we put it back in the nest.
3503549812_fffcc95df7.jpg

There is a gray baby in this pic. Needless to say, it was the last baby we found due to camo.
3502730457_b3db4187f5.jpg

Little rebel! (The cage is not normally this messy :sigh:)
3502729473_881ee0a2a9.jpg

The first escapee. I can already tell this one will be trouble like it's Daddy.
3502727321_af0a0604cf.jpg

The nest from the top. There are (at least) 6 little ones in there.
3503536912_9391891192.jpg

More to come as they grow!

Aw :D What do the proud parents look like?

This is Daddy. He used to be the baby and the center of attention. While he is getting more attention than he acts like he's getting, he throws a tantrum every time someone looks at the babies and not him.
3503548732_9a655398ee.jpg

This is Mommy. She isn't usually a flopper, but in the two weeks before these babies were born and the little time after, it's difficult to find her when she's not flopped.
3502736109_d5a5241127.jpg

I promise you the cage isn't normally this messy. She's been eating and drinking a lot and I'm reticent to disturb anything.

They are all just gorgeous! You should move the "nest" into a box so the babies can't move around. They'll be out of those wires in no time.

Oh my, those babies need to go into a proper nestbox immediately! They are way too young to be wandering. They could be easily chilled and not be able to find their way back to the nest since they are still blind. And crawling through dirty bedding is an easy way to develop "nestbox eye" (an eye infection). Not to mention that they could very easily crawl out the wires and get lost.

Cute babies, though...keep them safe!

Don't feel bad either - I didn't know to feed bunnies hay until someone told me when I got Bo. They'll be fine. Plus they are so cute!

The mom is a purebred Polish and the tag on the Dad's cage at the store said English lop, but from pictures I've seen i think he looks more like a French lop.

I have to fix something I said earlier; the daddy is NOT a French Lop. I was reading a thread about French Lops and had them on the brain. I am pretty sure, however, that he is a Holland Lop. Now that I've said that, on to baby pics. Sorry about the quality. They're taken with phone cameras.

The only little gray we have.
3512344414_20ca78af66_m.jpg

One of two little spotties. This one is Trouble, the first named baby. It's a brat. :p
3512344382_bc073c12b0_m.jpg

This is one of our three blacks. Not quite sure what it's trying to accomplish, but apparently this was a very comfortable position for a nap. The fiance gives off heat like there's no tomorrow, so he's a favorite for any animal we have. :rollseyes
3511535403_65181bfa3f_m.jpg

More to come as they grow!

Awwwwww They are killing me. I think the one stretching out in your fiance's hand is just so darned comfy and putting his belly against a warm hand.....

Latest posts

Back