Baby Mini Rexes!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at those sweet babies! That face is prcious!

The solid blue is sold, actually traded for a tort dutch baby, and one of the broken boys. If you want the little castor girl, uhm, I'm not sure how to get her there. That's a long flight.

Blaze_Amita wrote:
The solid blue is sold, actually traded for a tort dutch baby, and one of the broken boys. If you want the little castor girl, uhm, I'm not sure how to get her there. That's a long flight.
Lol yeah! Sigh :p

Silly babies they were. They took their first foray into the outside world. Mommy was enjoying her stretching and was able to spring about.

P5250009.jpg

P5250010.jpg

P5250011.jpg

ANd yes, that's a dog play pen, but I put chicken wire around the outside so when the babies squeezed their way through, they didn't get completely loose.

Oh My Gosh they are so cute.

One day i will have a Rex or Mini Rex, but with 6 now I really have to wait or I'd say "Can I have one?

Susan :)

if you could sure. I'm starting to doubt the ability to sell them, especially since one buyer backed out on me after they were born. I would never have bred her with just one person interested in a baby.

Latest posts

Back