Baby Maggie's new friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clem_rosey_snuggle

Reaction score
For those that saw my thread about Magnolia(maggie) my new baby himalayan. you might remeber that I mentioned sheseemed a little fretful being on her own. She seemed happiest beinghugged and carried around but as I cant do that 24 hours a day (as muchas I would love to! ;) ) and she is still to little to join my otheradult buns, I thought it best to get her a little friend. So..here sheis..Willow (hubby calls her billy for short) :DShes a littlemore shy than maggie but very sweet and enjoys a cuddle. They havetaken to each other so well that they barely leave each others side.

maggie_willow2.jpg

babygirlsbasket.jpg

willow_maggie.jpg

babygirls.jpg

:bunnydance:aaaw..bunny love!

Lorretta

Thanks everyone :) I got another nice suprisetoday. A few weeks ago we put a deposit on a gorgeous chocolate lopbaby with my vet (who is also a breeder) We decided to call himToblerone (toby) and he was going to be ready in mid Jan. Iwent into to pick up pellets for my other buns andthegorgeous babywas ready to be picked up today! Yay! And..theyalso worked out who ever sexed the bun made a booboo and He was a She;) Tobysounds a bit boyish so have called herTruffle. soooo..more pics! LOL (the last for a while Ipromise)

A snuggle from mummy.

mummysnewbaby.jpg

There were 3 in the bed and the little one said, roll over....

milkdarkwhite.jpg

Lorri :bunnydance:

OH MY GOD!!! Loretta I LOVE LOVE LOVE all three of those little sweethearts. Don't you dare stop the pictures!

I love how they're all a different solid color, they look gorgeous together.

My baby Misty is also happiest when we're carrying her around or whenshe's just in the company of people. I wish I could getanother bun to keep her company.

Your little ones are too sweet for words!

Nadia

Latest posts

Back