Baby has a new game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
ok, so Baby has been really good for the past fewmonths about not getting on the couch. I had made it offlimits because when we first got her, she would "mark" the couch everytime she got up there. So we broke her of it.

Suddenly, on Sunday after church, I think she noticed that i wasactually having a lazy day for once and sleeping off and on, on thecouch. Well as soon as I got up and let her out, sheimmediately hopped on the couch. She's not marking it sofar. But everytime i put her down, she hops right back upthere. We could play this game for hours. I tellher no, but i can't help but laugh about it. It's like I tellher NO, and she hops up and tells me in her on way.....YES.

do you really expect her to stay on the cold hard ground instead of the big soft cushiony pillows??
Well.....it is carpeted. HA HA

Wait till she is sitting on the couch and has you on the floor - Jan

Technically, that's already happening, because you know I'm trying toconvience her that the floor is so much more fun. Yeah,right.:p

We also found a new toy she loves, a simple wash cloth.She'll play with it and tug it and follow it in circles, quite funny.

Babymommy, couch games are great with yourbuns-so far I can have Jezebel on the couch no problem but Jade? well,poor girl constantly feels the desire to mark it NO MATTER WHAT IDO...she will even withstand being sprayed constantly in order to doso, so now-she just isnt allowed up. I have two couches in mylivingroom, I sit on one, Jezebel sits on the other (my partners oldspot)

well...as soon as I leave the room, she jumps and makes a HUGE"KERPLUMP" sound as soon as she hits MY couch, so I have to go back inand remind her to get on her couch! Its quite hilarious actually.

I loved the part about "wait until she is sitting on the couch and you are on the floor" oh tooooo true!

Cher

yeah, yesterday morning we played the get off thecouch game. And i thought, if i play chase with her, she'llforget about the couch. So we started playingchase. I would run around the living room and she would chaseto her hearts content. Then i noticed she had stopped andjumped on the couch only to watch me make a fool of myself. Ibet she was thinking..."look at mommmy run around", but i haven'tforgotten about this couch."

OMG that is too funny

Your right, she was probably thinking those bad bunny thoughts-you cantell by the smug way she may look at you in a sidelong glance.

hehehehehe, thanks for the pick-me-up!

Cher

Latest posts

Back