Baby Guinea Pigs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
These guys were born today, I am fairly sure I have three sows and one boar. They are absolutely adorable! I am so excited, I'm keeping at least two of them.

GEDC8855.jpg

GEDC8854.jpg

GEDC8858.jpg

Tehe I love how guinea pigs come out fully furred and everything. There's no guesswork on the color like there is with rabbits sometimes. They are so cute, and a wide range of colors you got there! :)

awww sooo cute! after looking at these pictures, i remember my twinky (guinea pig) as a baby! He was soo small, you could literally put him in your coat pocket!:inlove:

EDIT: Now he's a big loaf of bread, but I still love him!:innocent

I know I do want to keep them all! :) I think there are three girls and a boy, so I am keeping a girl and a boy, but now I just want to make a big pen and keep all the girls :p

Awww! They are too cute! I love guinea pigs. I've had three. I had one but she passed away in an accident, and the other two we got a few days after she passed. They lived for seven years! Such cuties. And they stay pretty tiny for always. :)

I didn't know that they were called sows and boars. I learn something new every day! I also didn't know that they were born with fur. I thought they were neckid like bunnies. Very cute!!!

Yeah I always thought they came out hairless like rats and mice do. They seem so big for all of em to fit in a momma's belly. very cool though. Congrats. They are adorable =]

Latest posts

Back