baby giants 7 weeks old photo ! - names please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat70

Reaction score
Remember the baby giant pics i posted 7 weeks ago well here is one of them.
I cant believe how much they all have grew .
We are thinking what to call her ( apart from LUGSEY!) lol

Holy cow! That's pretty big for 7weeks, how cute. I want another big rabbit someday.There might be a website for petnames, actually, I know there is, afriend was telling me about it. Maybe google it. :)

Oh my WORD!! What a cutie!! Look at those ears!! :D

She's as big as my Flower, and Flower's about six months old!! Wow...big buns are so cool...:)

P.S. Those little toes are so adorable!!

Oh, hehe...you were asking for name ideas...

Snowball?
Cottontail?

I've always had a habit of naming my animals more based on personality,though I have to say that I did name our boy cat, Hobbes, because helooks quite a bit like the comic character. :)

Maybe Thumper? (I have no idea.) it is soooooooooooooo cute!

Nanali has always been a female name I thought was neat and original if its a girl

For a boy I have no idea lol. I always thought Loki was a really neatname but there is already one of those =P (or 2 lol)

haha

My Loki wouldn't mind sharing his name.

I think she looks more like a

Lila
Lady
Lola
Lina
Lulu

I don't know why 'L' keeps coming up. I just think 'L' every time I see her.

t and Loki

keep the suggestions coming.As for personalityshe nudges me in the face all the time she is really forward not timidhence why we chose her.

What a beautiful bun! My boys always said if they had a white rabbit they would name him/her Clouds.

Back