Baby flemish update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww. They are cuties. :) I loved watching my flemish grow up. It happened pretty fast. They double in size like every other day. XD I love the little one in the front...poor thing. His siblings abandoned him and piled on top of eachother in the back. lol

Hi I am new to this board ,and I am new to having a rabbit I picked my girl (flemish ) up yesterday her date of birth is 22 dec.she is a sandy doe And not afraid of the dog walking up to the condo , I am wondering if there is a spot on this side that talks mostly flemish rabbits.
I love this site it is so organized :thanks:

marie wrote:
Hi I am new to this board ,and I am new to having a rabbit I picked my girl (flemish ) up yesterday her date of birth is 22 dec.she is a sandy doe And not afraid of the dog walking up to the condo , I am wondering if there is a spot on this side that talks mostly flemish rabbits.
I love this site it is so organized :thanks:

Here's our 'Flemish Fever' photo phile link. Its mostly for photos, but there is discussion there too, and you can see who all has Flemmies (although I have yet to post a photo of my big guy Mikel in their, LOL!)

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=7551&forum_id=21&page=3

Glad you like the forum!

sas :bunnydance:

bearbop wrote:
sadly even the cutest baby buns grow up
True - but baby flemish turn into adult flemish and that is when the fun begins...

I love having our flemish babies and they're fun - but the adults I have ROCK.

Back