Baby Flemies growing FAST!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salem is just adorable in that video! I'm curious about the ears, though. Is that normal in growing Flemmies, for the ears to be so askew? :)

Well they have been to the vets and the vet found nothing wrong with the ears only that the cartlage was weak. Stormys seem to be going back up.

Camarie wrote:
Well they have been to the vets and the vet found nothing wrong with the ears only that the cartlage was weak. Stormys seem to be going back up.
I wonder if they were picked up by their ears as babies? Cause both theirs do that?

Well the vet said that their ears where very clean and that they only hade weak cartlage which i think was due to not staying with their moms long enough but then again they did get bacteria from moms milk so yea lol.

My baby FLemish's ears flopped around like that from weeks til around week 13. Now, week 15, they are strong enough to hold them up.

Flemishes are the bassets of the rabbit world, all ears and feet! Funny watching these "graceful" kits run around with all of those ears flopping around.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back