Baby Dutchies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise to upload the photo later, but I sexed all the kits out.

both Grays are bucks, two blacks are bucks, 1 black doe,

1 Gold doe-has decent blaze, bad saddle

1 Gold buck- has nice saddle, but horrid blaze(not really much of one at all actually)So now I have learned, colors are stickingto their own. Rachel and Jules will both be bred back to Colby(torts)-Lindsay is waiting on Samantha

Keisha's waiting on a steel man;Lana will breed back to Syd(gray); Mimzy and Amita to Sam(blues) so No more odd ball colors! LOL. The blue tort I know of actually came out of a black and a blue so I guess I still could get oddball colors.

Sorry,, I asked my husband about this.. And he said "NO" cause we dont need another non-showable bunny and its alittle far for getting 1 bunny!! Sorry. But they are cute! :)

As promised!

P5290020.jpg

They're getting too curious to do a group show without some kind of basket. I don't know how many of them I had to chase as they crawled off the blanket.

It's so hot out that they aren't moving much but I had to clean out the nest box because it was starting to get wet in there.

Back