Baby Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Reaction score
Hey all...........

Just surffing craigslist and a woman has a baby bunny someone found in the road........I don't even think it is a week yet because it's eyes are not open. She has no experience with buns and does not know what to do. If I go get the baby I need help on how and what to feed it.............all my rescues came to me older and I have never had a baby this small...............what are my first steps? I think we need to do this quick because I do not know the last time it ate...............HELP!!!!!

Dawn

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
It looks to be wild, it was found in the road, I e mailed the woman who has it but she has not responded. Eyes are not open yet so I would guess around a week old, maybe younger. I have found a place in Waterford and another in Livonia that deal with orphaned babies, they are listed on the House Rabbit society page..........I would travel out to the womans house and get the baby and transport it to one of these places but I need her to answer first............I hope to gosh she is not feeding it something she should not.
Will update when I know something.

Latest posts

Back