Baby bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeglet

Reaction score
We are hopefully getting a new little bunny today, as our local pet shop has got dozens of new babies.

Since Lucy died, Harvey, our little bunny boy has been a bit lonely, and I have always wanted to get him a new little friend. Somehow now feels like the right time.

I have got her new cage all ready for her, and I am feeling very excited. I am just waiting for my husband to come home from work so that we can go and choose her.

I want to namel her something pretty and girly. Has anyone got any suggestions? I don't want her to be 'the new bunny'. I want her to have a name as soon as possible.

I really like all the cutesy pretty girly names as well haha. So i always like things like Baby, Sugar, Hunnie (the Bunnie haha), Muffin, Cookie, Sweetie, Lily, Daisy, Jewels, Sparkle and things like that!

Take some photos when she arrives at home and tell us a little bit about her personality. Sometimes it seems as if they name themselves with the way they look and act. :D

I have a really original name(dont think anyone's used it and it's for a girl)

Cammie

rose

sydney

sweetpea.

I have a list of names that you probably dont want so here are the ones I actually own right now

Leo (solid red MR), Nakita (solid red doe MR), Tater (broken red doe MR), Nitro (solid blue tort buckholland lop), andNaimi (broken blue tort holland lop doe).

Deceased Rabbits- Gemini (dog), Luke (heat), Socks (dog, not mine), Patches (dog)

Disappearing Rabbits- Jasmine (opened cage), Copper (broken lock)

Flopsy/Mopsy/Cotton Tail :)

I SOOOOO wanted to name my girls benjamin bunny & petter rabbit bc one it tan & white and the other is a broken black but I just couldn't do it :)

Molly was the other name we thought about giving abigale, she used to be one of my dogs also Tess.

Nes.

I like Babette (my mini-lop), Lola, Willow, Meadow, Whisper, Chloe, Juliette , Fern, Rebecca, Fawn, Lolita and especially Pristine (lissa's lionhead)

My friends grandchildren named their bunny Summer Butterfly :)aww! My girls are named Sora and Kairi (after my bf and I's favourite computer game lol) Sora is actually the name of a boy on this game but I feel it suits her well. My old bunnies (RIP) were called Dusty and Geri. I think that you need to SEE the bunny first before setting your heart on a name and it not suiting her...:biggrin

Back