Baby Bunny Pictures almost 3 weeks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

Reaction score
001-25.jpg

002-21.jpg

003-19.jpg

004-22.jpg

005-19.jpg

006-13.jpg

What is that little bend in some of their ears???? Daddy has it too!

What do you mean bend? Netherlands are supposed to have open ears. It's hard to tell but yours look like they have folded ears which would be a small fault.

You can see in the picture how from the sides especially the otter baby on the far left has really open ears and not folded that's what they are supposed to look like.
http://www.freewebs.com/bunnybunch/Netherland dwarfs/Alex Ruby Black REW.JPG

Edit the number 4 baby is not a sable marten like I thought before. It's hard to tell but it might be a chin or smoke pearl marten

Is that what it is folded ears? The dad is a dwarf x NZ cross, the mother is a REW NZ. The father has one ear like that.

The Black Otter is my favorite too. It is a female!!! Hurray. She will be staying and becoming a house rabbit.

Bunny #4 is at least 3 times bigger than Bunny 1,2,3 and twice as big as bunny 5.

Bunny 1,3,4,and 5 are females and bunny 2 is a male.

Bunny 1 is my favorite. They are all VERY cute though.

I love how everyone has likes someone different. I was showing pictures to my family, and everyone likes someone different. At least everyone in my house picked the same one...Well the boys(ages 8, 9) picked the same one as me, my other half had to be different:)

Latest posts

Back