BABY BUNNY PICS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almi

Reaction score
Finally! Piccies!
grin.gif

I just took them today. They are 9 days old - and their eyesaren't open, but it sure looks like they have eyeliner on!
grin.gif

Firstly, here's daddy.

BlueLay.JPG

BlueCurious.JPG

Blue.JPG

BlueStretch.JPG

And some recent pics of mommy.

Emmy1.JPG

Emmy3.JPG

Emmy2.JPG

LBEmmy2.JPG

And then mommy and daddy together - it was hard to get this pic; guesswhy!
rolleyes.gif
Aren't they so so different in size?
shocked.gif

Emmy+Blue.JPG

And finally, the ones you've all been waiting for....*drumroll*

All three of them:

BabyBunnies1.JPG

Almond trying to eat hay.
smiley.gif

AlmondHay.JPG

They can really run!

BabyBunniesRun.JPG

Almond.

Almond1.JPG

AlmondButt.JPG

AlmondHang.JPG

AlmondNose.JPG

Olivia.

Olivia1.JPG

OliviaTummy.JPG

Ollie.

Ollie1.JPG

OllieChin.JPG

The "twins."

TwinBunnies.JPG

And each in my hand. Top: Almond Middle: Olivia Bottom: Ollie

Almond.JPG

Olivia.JPG

Ollie.JPG

I know - I went crazy!
grin.gif
But aren't they just the cutest?
love.gif
Btw, Ollie is a runt. Hehe.
cheeky.gif

I would say more, but I'm just too awestruck with the cuteness.
grin.gif

Enjoy!

They are soooooooooo cute. I love the one with a black stripe along itsback. I have never seen baby buns like that. I have seen them when theyjust opened their eys and full of hair.

They are super adorable!! Are you planning on keeping them? I love Almond (especially the name)!

P.S. I don't know if this is true or not but I read that you are notsupposed to breed a Big Father with a Small Mother because sometimesthe babies will get so big they can end up killing her. Just a word ofadvice and I was wondering if it was true or not?

bunnylover78642 wrote:
They are super adorable!! Are you planning on keeping them?I love Almond (especially the name)!

P.S. I don't know if this is true or not but I read that you are notsupposed to breed a Big Father with a Small Mother because sometimesthe babies will get so big they can end up killing her. Just a word ofadvice and I was wondering if it was true or not?
Thanks! No, I'm not planning on keeping any, but Imay end up keeping any I can't find homes for. But I'm nottoo worried. One of my friends is taking one for sure, andone of my mom's clients might get one. It's an interestingstory how he got the name. It's a major inside joke between afriend and I. :D

Yes, this was a concern of mine when she accidentallygot pregnant. I never intended to breed the two.But obviously they did not kill her.

bunnylover78642 wrote:
I am glad you also heard about this. So is it true? I lovethe dad, he is beautiful!!
I have no idea. :?

Thanks! His name is Blue. He's actually my mom's rabbit, but Emmy is mine. :D

IT happens sometimes like all accidents ,
It isnt advsable to breed asmaller female to a larger male.Some very experienced breeders do thatsort of breeding to encourage abetter rabbit , BUT Keep in mind theyknow what they are doing ,. AND they haverescorces to back up any necesssarymedical needs as they occure.

Had to edit geesh

Very beautifull babies, I love the eye liner makes themsoooooooooooo sweet.

rabbitluvr04 wrote:
OMG thats exactly what my babies looked like when my bunnyhad babies. They look like dwarf hotots :p
Yep. :D I figured that Emmy was part Dwarf Hotot, since shehad just a little bit of black on the corner of her left eye and just ateeny bit on her right eyelid. I wondered if the Hotot geneswould show up in the babies, and I was thrilled when I saw that theydid! :D

Btw, you can see the black on the corner of her eye in the third andfourth pictures of her. Look hard! Oh, and can youspot her other spot of black? Hint: it's on one of her ears.;) She also has a brown spot on the inside of her nose (lol)and two other spots (one large brown spot and one small gray spot) onthe inside of her left ear. :pYou can see the gray spot inthe fourth picture of her. It's on the edge of her ear.

That's what I love about Emmy - she's unlike any other rabbit. :dude:

Latest posts

Back