Baby bunny pics :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyPatchFarm

Reaction score
I posted these in introduction but wanted to put them here as well. Thanks to an amarous and overly adventerous young buckling we ended up with some unexpected mix babies. They are 3/4 rex and 1/4 american fuzzy lop. These were some fun pictures of them at about 2.5 weeks, including some "easter theme" pics with one of our bantam buff laced polish chicks. Most of them have homes but we still have a few looking!

bunnies1.JPG

bunnies2.JPG

bunnies3.JPG

bunnies4.JPG

OMG these pics are so beautiful!!! I wish I were there to see them all!! How precious!!!! Congrats for having such a happy and beautiful family!!

Its amazing how cute chicks are, but they always look SO angry! haha. My chicks look really angry too.

Those pictures are adorable. I love how you lined the babies up according to color, its SO cute!
I wonder if the babies will have weird fur because of the parental mix? Either way, adorable!

Dying to see how they turn out as they grow...they are all adorable, such cute little bunny faces.

Oh, sooooo adorable!!!!! I'm just glad that this is a forum & so far no one with babies is too close to me! Congratulations on those adorable buns! My best to you & the bunny babies in finding those perfect bunny homes for each of them!

Oh my goodness, there are the most adorable little bunnies ever! And the little chicken! So fun!

Back