Baby Bunny needs help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Muffet

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need urgent help please. We have some lovely baby bunnies which is now a week old. One baby is very little comparing to the other two babies but for the 1st couple of days it's tummy was full and very strong!

This morning when I checked on them the little one was away from the other two babies, very cold and does not look good at all. I dont think it has been fed in the last 24 hours!!

Please help, what should I do?!!

Haley is right, unfortunately it looks like the little one is having problems and that's why it was so far away from the other healthy kits.

You can try to feed the little one on your own or help Mom feed the little one more.

Wishing you luck with the little one. Let us know how it goes.

K:)

I'd pick up some powdered KMR (kitten milk replacer) and heavy whipping cream. Mix 3 parts powder to 3 parts water to 1 part wripping cream. Syringe it to the bunny.

Bunnylova4eva wrote:
I'd pick up some powdered KMR (kitten milk replacer) and heavy whipping cream. Mix 3 parts powder to 3 parts water to 1 part wripping cream. Syringe it to the bunny.

Thanks Mia, Please can you tell me where I can get this KMR? I am afraid that I have to get it asap!!:(

Just a quick note to say baby is looking a little bit better than yesterday. I am trying to feed the little one with some vitamins and putting it back with mum but not having any luck. Not giving up hope!!!!

if you have a tractor supply near you they also sell KMR there. Good luck with your babies.

Latest posts

Back