Baby Bunny Convoy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depatie****

Reaction score
I just had to share this story about ourbunnies...as some of you know we just started breeding Mini-Rex bunniesand have had amazing luck {21 babies and only lost 2 totaling 19bouncing babies}

Anyway yesterday (as each day) I let all the bunnies out of their homesat once to play while I clean their houses. I usually close thebedrooms and leave the rest of the upstairs (livingroom, kitchen,bathroom, hallway and front and back doorways) to theirenjoyment. A couple of times they have gotten into thebedrooms and this is fun for them because they get to play chase aroundand under the bed. Well yesterday the doors were closed butour 3 year old cat who happens to love the bunnies was in the room andcalled to be let out, as soon as I opened the door for him to come outthe babies ran in, I tried to snag him before he got to the bed but tono avail. I went into the room and tried coaxing the baby out but hewas insiting on playing this wonderful game. I said "babies I'msupposed to be cleaning your houses I can't play this game right nowyou need to come out PLEASE!!!" the baby didn't listen but our cat did,he walked under the bed kissed the baby, walked out from under the bedwith the baby following right behind him! then he looked at me as if tosay your welcome! I thanked him and watched him walk through the houseand as he went trought the hall, looked into the living room and walkedto the kitchen more babies got into the line-up! We had aviable convoy of baby bunnies (I think there was about8-10)lead by a siamese kitty!

It was one of the best things I had ever seen! He is one great cat andwe really appreciate him and so do the babies! I just had toshare this story...for pics of all our pets feel free to check out oursite...

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/sgidget5/Home.html

I don't have a digital camera but if I can ever catch that one oncamera or even in a video clip I'll post it right away! Iwould love to have that permenantly viewable

:D

thank-you both,

To see it totally made my whole day, infact someone I care about eventried to pick an argument with me that same day after seeing it...and Ididn't fall into the argument and it didn't ruin my day as it sometimesdoes to me...It was very good for the heart.:D

That is adorable. It must have been a sight tosee. My siamese wants nothing to do with my bunn. I wish she was morelike yours. Very Sweet story.

Tina

Latest posts

Back