Baby bunniez!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreonme

Reaction score
I was bred to BunBun about one munth ago.I feel like im prgnant.But idk if i am.I made a nest.I should be giving birth today.My babiez would be lucky cuz to day is saint patties day.YAA.My owner tried palpiting me.It didnt feel nice.hope it works.It been so hard waiting.im stillprayin for mini mez.JK.I lost my sides today.Maybe thatz good.

Oreo

yes i had them.YAYAYA.And they arent green.four of them were born.Two of them are fully black and the other two are like me.They are so squirmy but cute.They were born March 18 2012 and are growing hair fast.:hug2:Im so happy!

can i ,oreos owner, pick up the babies?Will she abandon them?Could they over heat?Here in vernon hills it been so hot i feel like they might overheat.

Congrats on the 4 little ones. Oreo is socialized, so it's not like a wild animal abandoning babies because of human contact. If I were in your position I'd check each one over briefly but not lift too high, so it didn't squirm & fall. Of course if Oreo gets upset with you when you touch them & they seem to be getting fed [fat bellies], then wait another day & try again.

I don't think they'd overheat. They have less hair than adults & being small means that they'd tend to be colder, regardless of the amount of hair.

thanks LC.this is oreos third litter of babiez.i was asking because her bunniez last time died.She had stuffed her whole nesting box full.She had to dig in toi get in.And there are not openings.except for the top and the rabbit hole.Theese babiez are gonna survive.i know they are:pray:thanks for the responce.:highfive:

Latest posts

Back